the knox school is an independent, secular, co-educational school, for students from elc to year 12, which has excellent sporting and educational facilities that may be available for hire to the broader community, depending on a range of criteria being met by the hirer.
some of the facilities are:
- an all-weather synthetic hockey field with competition standard lighting.
- a sports centre with two full size basketball courts and weights room and adjacent to the building is a sports oval with a cricket pitch.
- other facilities that may be available for hire include a 389 seat auditorium with a spacious foyer area including av facilities.
- the robert read learning centre and multi-purpose area may also be available for hire. this area on the top floor of our administration building is well-lit, carpeted and heated.
- the school also has a variety of other facilities that may be available for hire such as general classrooms and other common areas.
hire rates will vary from facility to facility, depending on the number of hours, day of the week, public holidays, what equipment may be required, etc. and will be calculated, following the receipt of the initial enquiry form as noted below.
please note that smoking is not permitted anywhere on the campus.